DisclaimerAny views expressed here are those of the author and are not necessarily shared by the author's employer. Service not accepted via this blog.
- RT @annagrayy: Sideshow Bob's on the move https://t.co/zWaFqb7BX3 about 1 hour ago
- Argh! https://t.co/SeDQwDH1tD about 1 hour ago
- RT @nearlylegal: Which invites the question 'would you put David Davis in charge of a moon landing?' https://t.co/gH3t8Z2n9k about 1 hour ago
- RT @Bakehouse2016: @davidallengreen @MatthewGreen02 #Brexit can be summed up as the process whereby we pay a fortune that we do not have fo… about 22 hours ago
- Ha! I see @nottjmiller liked this tweet - sorry mate! - I do now know who you are - it's just that I don't watch a… https://t.co/bOkkCj9Jp9 about 23 hours ago
Author Archives: tucola
Someone recently drew my attention via Facebook to this article. The scenario described is as follows: A motorcycle rider sold his motorcycle; He did not cancel his insurance policy; The buyer did not obtain his own insurance; The buyer caused an … Continue reading
My first (and probably only) track day of this year was a Bike Magazine “Reclaim Our Tracks” road bikes-only day at Snetterton 300. Really good day. Met a few good lads in the garage and the Daytona went well. Biblical … Continue reading
I’ve always quite liked the idea of the great outdoors and seeing a bit of what the country has to offer, but never really felt like I knew what I was doing. I didn’t do CCF or Duke of Edinburgh … Continue reading
So, further to the post below, I sold the R1, bought a Triumph Daytona 675 and, having run it in, took it for a spin around the track at Donington earlier this month. Loving it so far. My sort of … Continue reading
Had my first trackday of the year at Snetterton with No Limits on Monday. Since it was a sunny day, and since I had a new helmet, I bought the obligatory picture from Pete Wileman: In other bike–related news, I … Continue reading
Some pictures from Sunday from http://www.peterwilemanphotography.com/:
Went back to Snetterton for another track day today. Well, track morning, actually, because things got rained off after lunch. Got soaked on the way home. Tried out a new I-phone App that I bought, which uses the GPS and … Continue reading
Another track day yesterday, this time at Donington. A super hot day and finally got the shot of the left knee down!
Went back out on track for the first time in about three years, the last outing having been before my first kid was born. The venue was the Snetterton 300 circuit, which I thought was excellent. After a nervous first … Continue reading