DisclaimerAny views expressed here are those of the author and are not necessarily shared by the author's employer. Service not accepted via this blog.
- This idea that “we have discussed historic reliance on immigration in this county and collectively decided that’s n… https://t.co/IXNqWHhcia about 1 day ago
- Ha, it has been brought to my attention that I made the back page of the local paper! #SmallTownLife #Winning https://t.co/KAtCvWX8Wu about 4 days ago
- RT @tompeck: There you go. You absolutely love to see it. https://t.co/jOA8z3dyQ4 about 1 week ago
- RT @kfingleton: It’s #NationalPoetryDay in the UK. This poem by Nael will never be topped. https://t.co/j2IGiZD0WA about 1 week ago
- F’ck me, Brexit is depressing… https://t.co/J9A6tcWBJJ about 1 week ago
Category Archives: News
There has been some excitement in the news and on blogs recently about so-called “hyper injunctions”. These are a development of a type of court order requiring the injuncted information to be kept secret – colloquially, the “gagging order”. The … Continue reading