DisclaimerAny views expressed here are those of the author and are not necessarily shared by the author's employer. Service not accepted via this blog.
- This idea that “we have discussed historic reliance on immigration in this county and collectively decided that’s n… https://t.co/IXNqWHhcia about 1 day ago
- Ha, it has been brought to my attention that I made the back page of the local paper! #SmallTownLife #Winning https://t.co/KAtCvWX8Wu about 4 days ago
- RT @tompeck: There you go. You absolutely love to see it. https://t.co/jOA8z3dyQ4 about 1 week ago
- RT @kfingleton: It’s #NationalPoetryDay in the UK. This poem by Nael will never be topped. https://t.co/j2IGiZD0WA about 1 week ago
- F’ck me, Brexit is depressing… https://t.co/J9A6tcWBJJ about 1 week ago
Category Archives: Motorcycling
My first (and probably only) track day of this year was a Bike Magazine “Reclaim Our Tracks” road bikes-only day at Snetterton 300. Really good day. Met a few good lads in the garage and the Daytona went well. Biblical … Continue reading
So, further to the post below, I sold the R1, bought a Triumph Daytona 675 and, having run it in, took it for a spin around the track at Donington earlier this month. Loving it so far. My sort of … Continue reading
Had my first trackday of the year at Snetterton with No Limits on Monday. Since it was a sunny day, and since I had a new helmet, I bought the obligatory picture from Pete Wileman: In other bike–related news, I … Continue reading
Some pictures from Sunday from http://www.peterwilemanphotography.com/:
Went back to Snetterton for another track day today. Well, track morning, actually, because things got rained off after lunch. Got soaked on the way home. Tried out a new I-phone App that I bought, which uses the GPS and … Continue reading
Another track day yesterday, this time at Donington. A super hot day and finally got the shot of the left knee down!