DisclaimerAny views expressed here are those of the author and are not necessarily shared by the author's employer. Service not accepted via this blog.
- RT @annagrayy: Sideshow Bob's on the move https://t.co/zWaFqb7BX3 about 1 hour ago
- Argh! https://t.co/SeDQwDH1tD about 1 hour ago
- RT @nearlylegal: Which invites the question 'would you put David Davis in charge of a moon landing?' https://t.co/gH3t8Z2n9k about 1 hour ago
- RT @Bakehouse2016: @davidallengreen @MatthewGreen02 #Brexit can be summed up as the process whereby we pay a fortune that we do not have fo… about 22 hours ago
- Ha! I see @nottjmiller liked this tweet - sorry mate! - I do now know who you are - it's just that I don't watch a… https://t.co/bOkkCj9Jp9 about 23 hours ago
Category Archives: Motorcycling
My first (and probably only) track day of this year was a Bike Magazine “Reclaim Our Tracks” road bikes-only day at Snetterton 300. Really good day. Met a few good lads in the garage and the Daytona went well. Biblical … Continue reading
So, further to the post below, I sold the R1, bought a Triumph Daytona 675 and, having run it in, took it for a spin around the track at Donington earlier this month. Loving it so far. My sort of … Continue reading
Had my first trackday of the year at Snetterton with No Limits on Monday. Since it was a sunny day, and since I had a new helmet, I bought the obligatory picture from Pete Wileman: In other bike–related news, I … Continue reading
Some pictures from Sunday from http://www.peterwilemanphotography.com/:
Went back to Snetterton for another track day today. Well, track morning, actually, because things got rained off after lunch. Got soaked on the way home. Tried out a new I-phone App that I bought, which uses the GPS and … Continue reading
Another track day yesterday, this time at Donington. A super hot day and finally got the shot of the left knee down!