In other bike–related news, I went over to the Triumph dealer in Hemel on Saturday to have a go on a Scrambler. Nice looking bike, but what was really fun was the Daytona 675 that they also sent me out to try. And which I now want.
Anyone want to buy a nice 2006 R1?!
- 9,000 miles;
- Akrapovic carbon slip–on cans;
- R&G frame, fork and engine protectors;
- rear paddock stand bobbins;
- Meta alarm and immobiliser;
- tinted double–bubble screen;
- gear indicator;
- just MOT’d and taxed for a year;
- new front brake pads.
£4,500 ono. Hit me up.
SOLD, to the gentleman from the Netherlands.